Donations & Fundraisers
District Taco is committed to supporting our local communities through giving back to public schools, extracurricular organizations, and surrounding charitable organizations.
For our community involvement, District Taco focuses on supporting:
- Local public schools
- Local sports teams or organizations
- Local non-profit organizations
In our efforts to provide support, we also strive to remain as unbiased as possible. Company policy dictates that we cannot donate to, or help fundraise for:
- Organizations that represent partisan values
- Religious organizations
- Fraternal organizations
Let’s Taco ‘Bout How We Can Help
- Fundraisers: District Taco fundraisers are held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00pm-10:00pm. District Taco will donate a percentage of sales up to $500.
- Donations: Food, gift card, and merchandise donations are available upon request. Please contact us directly for more information.
District Taco reserves the right to review any publicity materials prior to release. Please note that there will be absolutely no soliciting allowed before or during a fundraiser. Approaching customers in the store and asking them to mention your organization’s name, or hanging promotional material in our restaurants, is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel a fundraiser without notice if any of these rules are violated.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we require all donation and fundraiser requests to be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
We’re so glad you thought of District Taco to be a part of your next event or fundraiser! Please also note that submitting a request for a donation or fundraiser does not guarantee approval. Your request will provide our management team with a chance to confirm the organization that is reaching out to us, as well as the date and time of the event.